HS Clay Bed & Breakfast
Stay in one of our five luxurious rooms where you will discover carefully collected furnishings and appointments, reflecting a philosophy that true luxury is a balance of comfort and elegance.
Our gourmet hot breakfast includes freshly ground coffees, teas, hot chocolates, choice of juices with fruit course, and muffins or coffee cake and is complementary with all stays.
A pool, hot tub spa, and perennial gardens are available for you to enjoy and relax in. The pool house has a shuffle board table and a corn hole game is also available. Room prices are subject to change.
This spacious, sunny, suite with a comfortable king bed, fireplace & en suite bath featuring a claw-foot tub and a walk in shower is the perfect place to find serenity.
- a comfortable king sized bed with a down filled duvet cover
- a gas fireplace & aprivate sitting area.
- The room comfortably sleeps 2 and with the addition of a cot can accommodate 3 guests.
Intimate attic room with TV nook, and private en suite bathroom featuring a claw-foot tub perfect to relax in after a day of exploring wine country. This room features both a queen sized bed as well as a day bed. The ensuite bath was recently updated and features a claw foot tub.
- TV nook
- Renovated private en-suite bathroom featuring a claw-foot soaking tub perfect after a day of exploring wine country.
- Queen sized bed and day bed.
- This room accommodates 3 guests.
This cozy room over-looks the garden, has brilliant light, and beautiful antique furnishings. The queen sized bed features vintage quilts and comfy pillows. The updated private bath is located down the hall.
- Beautiful antique furnishings.
- The queen sized bed features vintage quilts and comfy pillows.
- New ceiling fan
This room features modern amenities with beautiful period architecture, refreshing light. The queen sized bed has a lovely down filled duvet with modern touches.
- Queen sized bed with a down filled duvet.
- New ceiling fan.
- Updated private bath located down the hall.
This room showcases a beautiful queen canopy with exquisite vintage furnishings. This room has an excellent view overlooking the pool and deck.
- Exquisite vintage furnishings.
- Queen bed with down filled duvet.
- Renovated private bath located down the hall
- Two sitting rooms, both of which have fireplaces, ceiling fans, televisions and comfortable furniture
- Game table
- Front porch rocking chairs (Kelly’s favorite spot to watch the world go by)
- A large patio and pool deck with a variety of patio furniture and loungers
- A fire pit with Adirondack chairs
- Pool house with shuffleboard table and comfortable furniture
The HS Clay has has several shares spaces for guests to enjoy. Whether you need a spot to enjoy your morning coffee, a glass of wine, or, a quiet reading area, there are many options to chose from.
Kick back on our patio!
Want to get some sun but not go far?
- Plush Chairs
- Outside Fire Place
- Several Sitting Areas
Need a quick dip?
Relax by or cool off in our pool!
- Full sized pool
- Towels available
Who wants S’Mores?
If you are staying with us in cooler months, please warm up near our fireplace!
- Wood available on site
- Seating in a cozy area!
Need some rainy day fun?
Don’t want to go out today? No worries! The H.S. Clay has all the bells and whistles you need to stay in!
- Two sitting rooms
- Fireplaces & ceiling fans
- Televisions and comfortable furniture
- Game table